Anyhoo, I can make my own Soft tofu soup and eat it. Wuah wuah. Although, BCD's hot stone pot rice is soo fluffy and delicious. Something I can't make at home, unless I burn down my house.
Here's a short human body fact for today. I promise a more substantial, interesting and intellectual story next time...unless you guys really don't like reading too many words :p
FACT: 250,000 pores that exist on the soles of the feet secret almost 1/4 cup of sweat every day
Now I know why my feet smells like flowers.... :)
Haemul Soon dubu - Seafood Soft Tofu
Makes 2 servings
4oz medium shrimps
1 bunch green onion
1 pack (110oz) soft tofu
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp Korean Chili powder (gochugaru)
1 tbsp garlic minced
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat pot with 2 tbsp oil on high heat, and add the gochugaru, minced garlic and soysauce. Fry that up and it should resemble a paste.
- Add 1/2 cup water (not too much okay?).
- Add in the clams and shrimp. Wait until the water starts boiling...
- Then add in the packet of soft tofu.
- Taste and if needed, you can add a pinch of salt. Let that boil for 5 mins.
- Add a pinch of pepper, crack in an egg and add 1 tsp sesame oil. And you're good to go!